Step by step DIY felt Roast Chicken
November 4, 2010 Leave a comment
1. Cut felt for chicken. 2. Overlap left and right pieces together and sew along upper edge.
3. Sew the bottom,stuff it with cotton. 4. Overlap and sew leg pieces together, stuff it with enough cotton.
5. Set the white piece around end of leg. 6. Make toe as shown.
7. Sew toes on the end of leg. 8. Make another leg in the same way.
9. Sew two legs on the body of chicken.
Click the following pictures of the great meal ,you’ll find the pattern in my Etsy shop.
NOTES! All rights reserved. Without the permission of the owner, do not try to take anything away without note that can download!