Step by step DIY felt cabbage
November 4, 2010 5 Comments
How to make a lovely cabbage? Let’s begin.
1. Cut felt for cabbage. 2. Fold the green disc in half, sew from A to B with overhand stitch.
3. Sew as shown in the same way. 4. Turn it over, running stitch along the edge.
5. Stuff it with some cotton, pull the thread taut.
6. Sew the first leaf as shown. 7. Make some folds by tightening some points.
8. Sew the other two leaves in the same way.
Click the following pictures of Lovely vegetable garden ,you’ll find the pattern in my Etsy shop.
You can get pattern of a whole thing from my etsy shop:
NOTES! All rights reserved. Without the permission of the owner, do not try to take anything away without note that can download!